Wednesday, March 31, 2010

who dat is?

When Im famous, please remind me to change my name to something fun! Check out these celebrities and their REAL names. Some of them, I was very surprised of!

- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta --- Lady Gaga
- Reginald Kenneth Dwight --- Elton John
- Dido Florian Cloud De Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong --- Dido (holy eff! long name!)
- Audrey Faith Perry --- Faith Hill
- Shaffer Chimere Smith --- Ne-Yo (he doesn't look like a Shaffer to me…)
- Eilleen Regina Edwards -- Shania Twain
- Brian Hugh Warner --- Marilyn Manson
- Dana Elaine Owens --- Queen Latifah
- Anna Mae Bullock --- Tina Turner (any relation to Sandra?!)
- Tramar Dillard -- Flo Rida (how dare he name himself after a state!)
- Juaquin Malphursd --- Waka Flocka Flame (Mo, thats for you!)

Im not sure about you, but I will never be able to look at these people the same again! Hope you found this at least a little bit enjoyable, but if nothing else, at least you learned of my randomness!

-- Justin

0 comments: