Thursday, March 25, 2010

Freshman Clothing

After having attended “Funk in the Trunk”, a street couture fashion show that took place at the 5eGallery in Detroit on Tuesday, I realized that I am obsessed with the Freshman Clothing line!

This line is full of fun crew neck sweatshirts and trendy plaids. While wearing these Detroit-inspired fashions, you will be at the head of your class!

I was truly impressed by this line when I saw a model wearing a black crew sweatshirt with a giant digital looking heart step out onto the runway. All I thought was, “I gotta have it!”


If you enjoy bright colors and up-to-date looks that take a retro spin, then you should consider getting something from the Freshman Clothing Line. And don’t worry; the line is not just for us gals. Guys can get in on the action too. That’s another great feature of Freshman Clothing. It allows hot style choices for both guys and girls.

You can visit the web site or even go check out the store at 204 Grand River
Detroit, MI 48226. Also, follow Freshman Clothing on twitter!

0 comments: