Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Best Dressed

So folks, we have New York Fashion Week and London Fashion Week under our belts, so its time to seriously discuss the hottest looks for the season. I have been talking alot about what guys should wear, just because I am a guy, and there isnt that much out there to help guys out. Today, however, I stumbled across this look for ladies that I felt I needed to share.

I have never really been one to pay too much attention to Michael Kors for some reason. Oh sure, I watch him on Project Runway every week, but as a designer, I never really felt like I got him. However, this season that is changing! (Please see picture below, courtesy of michaelkors.com)



In the words of another designer I dont care for, "FIERCE" (If you don't know who I'm talking about, consider yourself lucky!). I am becoming a sucker for zippers on the shoulder, and this dress shows exactly why. The clean lines, the pale blue...it all just works so well! Pair it with a pair of silver shoes (please ladies, no flats!), a small handbag, and some simple earrings and you have yourself a killer outfit! Obviously, because its Michael Kors, this dress will run you about $1,400. I bet you will get that much in free drinks when you wear this out to the bar though!

-- Justin

0 comments: