Monday, March 1, 2010

Usher #fail



Today via Global Grind, I listened to two new tracks by Usher,. I have never been a huge fan, but I decided to give him a shot today. But these two songs just confirmed that he needs to go somewhere and sit down…like yesterday!
The first song called “Somebody to Love” has a very pop type feel unlike his usual baby making jams. After about 50 seconds of crap, I though, he should have just passed this track along to Jay Sean who is allowed to sing over-produced pop music.
The second song called “Lingerie” was just trash! First of all, you are NOT Pretty Ricky! Please do not title songs lingerie or anything of the sort. In short, I don’t know how the entire song plays out because I became very bored and annoyed about 30 seconds in.
Listen HERE and tell us what you think. Are these songs #FTW or a #FAIL?

0 comments: