Wednesday, March 3, 2010

American Idol #FAIL

Ummm....yeah. I have given up pretty much all hope in the show, especially if Crystal Bowersox does not return due to her illness. Last night was a mess. I think out of the ten guys there were seven that were terrible, two that were okay (the last guy, and the mullet kid), and one person that was pretty good (Michael Lynch, basically the shows Jesus right now!).

As I sit and watch the disgrace happen, I have to wonder if the producers realize the show is a joke this year and that literally EVERYONE is talking about how there is no talent. And as for the judges given more positive comments last night, I honestly feel that the producers most likely told them to not be so harsh, and to try to be constructive. People, this is the worst top 24 we have seen so far, and with the show being in its ninth year shouldn't it be more amazing than ever? I would hope so!

Either these people need to chose better songs, get over their nerves, or get out of the game. I guess if they did that we would be left with like 3 people. I will be missing the first hour of tonights show due to the fact I sadly have a job, but will be able to catch that second hour. Hopefully the girls will outshine the guys, because if something doesn't happen soon and fast, I am done with the show!

-- Justin

0 comments: