Saturday, May 22, 2010

#nowplaying

So, I know this is going to make it seem like we have this american idol theme right now, but I swear this isn't because of the finale coming or anything. If you were a watcher of american idol season two, or if you tune into tv guide channel, you will be familiar with the singer of this song, Kimberly Caldwell. I was not a big fan of her when she was on the show, but I have met her before, and she is a very nice person. When I heard she was finally releasing her debut album, I had to give it a listen. The first single is "Mess Of You", and I have to say I think it is amazing. I heard it for the first time earlier this morning and I have listened to it a good ten times already probably. Not only does she look incredible in this video, but she has such an amazing and powerful tone. She has come a long way from her Idol days, and I wish her all the luck in the world. So please give it a listen, and let us know what you think!



- Justin

0 comments: