Friday, May 21, 2010

Moments of greatness

In honor of the finale of American Idol, coming this tuesday and wednesday on Fox, I thought it would be fun to take a look back over the past nine seasons and recap what are the best 5 performances we have seen to date, or at least the ones I consider to be the best. Each day I will post a video of the performance and just give a brief rundown. Let's start today with the 5th best performance


#5 Jennifer Hudson - I Have Nothing

If you can recall all the way back to season 3, when Jennifer was on the show, she went through weeks of struggle. You could tell that she had this amazing instrument, but it was like no matter how hard she tried she could not pull any of the songs off. Finally, it changed. If I recall correctly, her first really solid performance was a week prior to this one, but when she did I Having Nothing, everyone knew she was going to become somebody someday. Take a listen to this, Justin's choice for the fifth best performance on American Idol. And, dont forget, check back every day for the next performance in line!



- Justin

0 comments: