Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Salvatore Ferragamo


After looking through photos of several pieces from Men’s Spring 2011 collections showcased at Milan Fashion Week, I have decided Salvatore Ferragamo’s line is my absolute fave!

With lots of straight lines, bold and earthy colors and fabrics with a dash of shine, this collection knocks all the others out of the water. Ferragamo’s take on Ready-to-wear(RTW) fashion is practical and pleasing for REAL men.

The Cut Blog interviewed New Yorkers and their take one of the looks from the collection and one Soho resident stated, "Very cool. This is very thirties. Very Esquire-ish, Palm Beach. Very silky and elegant. I like the pants and the color and the glasses and that kind of tie. I’d wear it in Miami or to a club or a party."

I would have to agree! View some of the styles below from the fab collection.

Photo Credit: thefashionisto.com







--Jessica

0 comments: