Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I LIKE IT!

Enrique Iglesias, Latin’s heartthrob himself, is back and ready to blast the stereos of his fans!

I don’t know about you guys, but I think Enrique is a fine, fine specimen of a man. Not only that, he has some vocal cords on him too. I thought I would share with you guys all my excitement for the release of his new album entitled, “Euphoria”.

“Euphoria” includes both Spanish and American tracks. As a result, it will be released internationally. The international version of the CD hits stores July 5 and America will get to enjoy his talent July 6. Until then, take a peek at his video with fellow Latin singer, Pitbull entitled, “I Like It”, with a special appearance by everyone’s favorite Guidos and Guidettes, the cast of ‘Jersey Shore”!



--Jessica

0 comments: