Saturday, February 27, 2010

#nowplaying

Well, its about that time of the week again! This week, I had to pick the song Droplets by Colbie Caillat and Jason Reeves. These two are two of my favorite singers ever, and I have had the honor of seeing them both in concert. Colbie is obviously at this time is more known that Jason is (having had the hit singles Bubbly and Realize), but Jason is obviously on his way. The song is...haunting. The lyrics are honest, and the performance is insightful as we get a look at a love story unfolding in the most simplistic manner in this music video. The video was recorded some time ago, before either of them were signed to any record label, so I feel that it is probably some of the best and most honest work we will see from these two. I hope this song can mean as much to you as it does to me.



-- Justin

0 comments: